* In case of additional travelcosts, these will be specified in the quotation. The planning of more broholmergrafie shoots in one place/date results in sharing travelcosts with others.
* After agreement of the quotation, an invoice will be sent. Details of the payment will be specified in the invoice.
* Payment of international shoots are due 14 days before the shoot(s).
* The location for photography will be provided by the customer. Pauldegreef fotografie will provide studio gear.
* Clear and safe connection to an outlet-socket (within 30 feet) is necessary to make use of the complete studio gear and will be provided by the customer (only applicable with studio-shoots).
* Photographs can be used as showcase in print as on website or social media of broholmergrafie.nl
* Use of the photographs is for private/personal use only. Photographs can not be used in print an/or online without logo and name of creator (‘broholmergrafie.nl’, or the logo).
* Use of the photographs, other then personal use, can only be after written consent of the creator.
* The creator (broholmergrafie.nl/ pauldegreef fotografie) retains the rights of the pictures.
* Photographs will be shot with a Nikon 14bit RAW files 39mp sensor camera (google:DXOmark/NikonD810). In case of technical malfunction a backup Nikon camera (14bit RAW files 24mp) will be used.
* The photographer has his own artistic style in shooting and post-processing. Different artistic opinions than those of the photographer can not result in refund and/or a new shoot.
* The photographer will make the selection of photo’s for post-processing and delivery.
* Photographs will typically be sent digitally via WeTransfer (format JPEG, no logo) to the contactperson of the initial quotation.
* For every photo, a smaller version for social media (with broholmergrafie logo) will be sent.
* If the shoot is cancelled 72 hours before the shoot, 50% of the total cost will be restituted